Creative Thinking - Passion for Helping - Operational Excellence
- TRIAGE considers reservoir, well, and connected pipeline networks as an integrated "system"
- Creates an over-life integrity assessment
- Considers corrosion from produced fluids + ingress of fugitive corrosive fluids
- First risk assessment algorithm to thoroughly consider implication of upstream well behaviour onto threat of pipeline corrosion
- Data patterns pin-point wells capable of delivering corrosive biomass sludge at start-up
- Hierarchy of mitigation options replaces traditional singular directives
- Field, operations teams consider knowledge, and hands-on experience to create effective work schedules
Field, Operations and Chemical Teams align mitigation with actual risk of failure, and realize 45% savings in direct chemical mitigation costs.
Our mission is to help our industry improve pipeline performance and profitability through adoption of complex data pattern analytics as the foundation of our innovative TRIAGE integrity hazard classification methods.
TRIAGE assessment and mitigation guidance has been proven to predict and prevent pipeline corrosion failures with far greater accuracy than existing industry standard methods.
Consider unlocking TRIAGE Services for your Company
- Align chemical mitigation programs to actual pipeline conditions
- Eliminate historical misallocation of cost onto low-risk pipelines
- Achieve 20 - 45% Direct Savings
- $750,000 / year for companies operating 1,000 licensed pipelines
- Extend former annual CP system performance audits to 24 or 36 months for low-risk pipeline systems
- Three-year savings of $400,000 for companies operating 1,000 licensed pipelines
- Optimize methanol injection rates
- Calculation of hydrate susceptibility and methanol requirements for each wet-gas pipeline
- Considers the benefits of regular pigging to avoid hydrate plugs from forming
- Eliminates over-injection
- Direct savings of 45% are typical
- $750,000 / year savings for a company operating 1,000 licensed pipelines
- TRIAGE provides over-life assessment of corrosion hazards for all pipelines; including discontinued pipelines
- Create EA reports in-house within a few minutes to support reactivation of pipelines
- EA reports provide accurate characterization of pipeline physical condition and prescribes appropriate mitigation for long term reliable performance
- Savings of $5,000 / month for companies operating 1,000 licensed pipelines
- A sub-set of producing wells up-lifts corrosion biomass during high-rate production surges at start-up
- TRIAGE pin-points problematic wells that can cause pipeline leak within 100 - 200 days after start-up
- TRIAGE assures avoidance of future pipeline failures by positioning field, operations to modify start-up procedures for problem wells to avoid up-lift of highly corrosive fugitive fluids
- Modification of in-situ water during pipeline shut-in periods eliminates otherwise expensive procedures for pipeline de-watering
- Reduction in pipeline suspension costs by 80% while assuring corrosion-free environment
- Savings of $200,000 / year for companies operating 1,000 licensed pipelines
Classification of corporate pipelines according to likelihood of pre-existing corrosion damage by considering over-life operating conditions.
Publication of mitigation guidance to support field, operations teams achieve risk-based alignment of mitigation and inspection costs for a savings between 20 - 45%.